Integrated Support and Recovery Services (ISRS) Advisory Council
Quarterly this committee meets to review, gain feedback on the implementation of Coordinated Service Team philosophy (CST), Birth to Three, and the CCOP program.
- Unit of focus will address
- Hot topics
- Data results
- Specific topics group asks them to present on
- Committee will
- Provide feedback, direction, challenges, etc. in response to updates
- Act/vote on any official business needed by CST, COP and Birth to Three
- Look ahead to next unit who will present to provide direction regarding anything to specifically address
Advisory and Ad Hoc Committees may be formed as needed.
Additional committee information, and minutes and agendas can be found on the web site under meeting minutes and agendas.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
1. Click on link above, Click the menu in the gray bar to select a section.
2. Select committee from the list