With few exceptions, all hunting and fishing licenses issued by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) are available to purchase in the County Clerk's office. Please note that Federal duck stamps can be purchased in the County
Clerk's office and the stamps can be obtained from the United States Post Office.
You will need to provide your date of birth and one or more of the following:
- DNR Customer ID number
- Current Driver's License or State Identification (ID) Card
- Social Security Number
- Hunter's Safety Certificate Card (if you were born after January 1, 1973)
- Previous hunting and/or fishing license
- Proof that you are a Wisconsin resident
- Annual licenses such as fishing, sports and small game expire March 31st of each year.
- Should you have questions about regulations and enforcements it is best to contact the Wisconsin DNR at 608-785-9000 or go to the Wisconsin DNR website at http://dnr.wi.gov/.