The goal of the La Crosse County Clerk's Office is to provide efficient, friendly and fiscally responsible public service consistent with, and often directed by, state statutes.
To this end, the County Clerk and her staff will:
- Manage the county-wide election process, always striving to keep the public informed so they may exercise their right to vote.
- Conduct fair and accurate elections.
- Maintain accurate records of all County Board proceedings and make them available to the public.
- Assist individuals who wish to marry in La Crosse County with the necessary paperwork and issue their marriage license in accordance with Wisconsin State Statutes.
- Work diligently to maintain complete and accurate records on the dogs in our County and coordinate with the Health Department to assure that these dogs are properly vaccinated for the safety of all.
- Coordinate with the Department of Natural Resources to issue hunting and fishing licenses to qualified applicants.
- Produce and distribute a La Crosse County Directory.
- Assist the public whenever possible and cheerfully perform any and all duties required of us.
*** Some files on this site require Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here for
a free version of this product.