Home   |   Directory of Case Type/Record Search/Links  |   Small Claims   |   Traffic Citations   |   Jury Service   |   Court Officials   |   Directions to Courthouse  
 County Website | County Services | Minutes/Agendas | Code of Ordinance | County Directory | Departments


Fine, attorney fee, guardian ad litem and custody assessment payments may be made in a couple of different ways. 

  1. By mail  Clerk of Courts, Room 1200, 333 Vine Street, La Crosse, WI 54601

  2. In person Clerk of Courts Room 1200, 333 Vine Street, La Crosse

  3. Drop Box The brown county drop box is located near the front entrance of the Human Services building. The primary use is for dropping of payments including parking tickets, taxes, fee payments and court fines.

  4. Via the internet See links below:


Please keep in mind our local court rule #506 Payments for foreclosures, warrants, suspensions, cash bonds and non-sufficient fund checks may only be made by certified check, money order or cash.  If you send a personal check, your check will be returned.


If you have any questions about payment options, please contact the Clerk of Courts at 608-785-9590.

Updated:   01/18/2017